A successful Website hinges on so much more than merely eye appeal. Careful analysis of consumer wants and needs, coupled with strategic execution, is critical to the delivery of a successful product. At ATXWEBMASTERS, our philosophy marries marketing goals and the best design available.
We have four simple phases to our successful Website development process:
Planning and Discovery. Conceptualization. Implementation. Deployment.
The first phase in your Website development is the planning and discovery phase. We get to know you and your business. We'll get together to learn:
Once we gain a thorough understanding of your place in the market and your business needs, we will make effective recommendations of how to best achieve your goals. As your marketing team, we will help you to make essential decisions about the course of your Website and how it will impact your overall marketing scheme.
- What are your marketing objectives for your Website?
- Who is your audience and what are their expectations?
- What types of websites do you find appealing?
- What message are you trying to convey?
- What is your competitive arena?
The ATXWEBMASTERS Website Design Checklist is our online form that provides most of the essential information needed from you. From this information, we will devise the game plan for our conceptualization phase.
The second phase in our Website development process is the conceptualization phase. This phase is where the fun begins! Our designers take the information and input you've provided and create two sample designs for your review - keeping in mind usability, best design practice and ease-of-use. Designing just the right look and feel for your site is just one part of this phase. We will also need to:
Now that we have agreed upon the look of your site, and we have identified how all of the pages will need to be constructed, we are ready to start developing the site in our implementation phase.
- Determine and develop a detailed flow chart or site map for your site
- Verify that the design and functionality meets all of your expectations and our standards
The third phase in our Website development process is the implementation phase. With a final design in hand, our team is ready to develop the pages of your site. During this phase we will:
In addition, our developers will review the working site to ensure that we have met all of your expectations and our internal standards of keeping it simple and easy to use. Once the site is completed, we will comb through the site to make certain that everything works impeccably. Now we are ready to enter our deployment phase.
- Construct the navigation with usability best practices
- Propagate all pages with graphics and content (either provided or approved by you)
- Code any technical requirements needed, such as eCommerce functionality and any interactivity
- Fine tune all of the whistles and bells, such as Flash animations, dynamic menus and multimedia components
The fourth and final phase of your project is our deployment phase. Your site has been completed. When will it go live? After we tend to a few final details, your site will be good to go!
You are now ready to launch your site to the Worldwide Internet community! Our team will submit your site to the appropriate search engines, and if you would like, we can begin an all out Search Engine Marketing Campaign that will help in the placement of your site in the search engines. It's just that simple.
- We will thoroughly test the site to assure a flawless user experience
- Our Quality Assurance Team will give its stamp of approval for meeting project requirements, usability and technical standards and design excellence
- We will recommend a launch plan to promote your site (marketing collateral, ads, email blasts, etc.)
Get Started With ATXWEBMASTERS Today!
I'm ready to complete the Web Design Checklist.