CAREERS AT ATXWEBMASTERS
ATXWEBMASTERS is a full service Web site development and Internet marketing company serving Cleveland, and the surrounding Northeast Ohio areas. We offer a wide array of technology services, such as Web site design, Web development, eCommerce, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internet marketing, and Web site hosting. Since 1982, the experts at ATXWEBMASTERS have consistently produced creative advertising, Internet and Web site marketing, and computer programs.
ATXWEBMASTERS was founded by Tom McDowell, who is a keen strategist when it comes to advising clients on integrated marketing solutions and cross promoting their business. Tom founded ATX The Barter Company in 1982, and he is a founding member and three-time past president of NATE -- the National Association of Trade Exchanges - the barter industry's association. Tom has served as NATE's Executive Director for the past 14 years. Tom parlayed his knowledge on barter and marketing into the formation of ATXWEBMASTERS.
ATXWEBMASTERS SEO / SEM Intern
Job Description - Search Engine Optimization Intern for ATX
Our internal and external application team is looking for a motivated search engine optimization development intern willing to learn while assisting in SEO development for one of Ohio's top SEO companies. We offer Web site design, Web development, eCommerce, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internet marketing, and Web site hosting.
Duties/Responsibilities of Position:
- Compile ranking reports for potential clients
- Update Meta information, Descriptions, and Titles
- One way link creation
- Development of static and dynamically created HTML pages
- Work closely with SEO Copywriter & Senior Web Developer
WEBMASTERS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Have college coursework focused on internet marketing, business, or computer science
- Well organized, methodical, reliable, and committed to the team's success
- Self-starter, quick learner, self motivated in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Basic Knowledge of HTTP, FTP, and SSL
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel Helpful
- Knowledge of Google's Webmaster Tools and Website Analytics Helpful
- Basic knowledge of HTML, ASP, CFM, and PHP programming languages are a plus
If you would like to be considered for this internship, please send us an email
with your cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.